- Nuclear Electric, British Energy, EDF - Long-term fish impingement studies, Hinkley Point, mussel fouling monitoring, intensive impingement/entrainment monitoring.
- Cefas - PISCES expert system, intensive impingement/entrainment monitoring.
- Butterfly Conservation - Data analysis software for butterfly recording scheme.
- EU 5th Framework - development of biodiversity software for analysis of MIDI-CHIP data
- BBC - Scientific advice on filming piranhas in the Amazon
- Bristol Ports Co. - Biodiversity & dredging issues, Severn Estuary
- Riverkeeper - wide variety of work linked to cooling water abstraction and other power plant issues, Hudson River, New York.
- Southampton University - Teaching support for EIS training for lecturers in Kazakhstan
- Environment Agency - Analysis of fish counter data, modelling of salmon migration and thermal plume effects
- Oxford, Bristol, Southampton Universities and King Alfred's College Winchester - Lecturing in population, marine and freshwater ecology.
- Wessex Water - studies on chalk stream habitat improvement and study of the effects of managed retreat on salt marshes
- Southwood Associates - work on the ecological impact of the high speed train link.
- S.C.Johnson - Expert witness at planning hearing linked to power plant, Lake Michigan, USA.
- Coastal Alliance on Plant Expansion - Expert witnessing on impacts of power plant operation and habitat restoration, Morro Bay, California.
- Innogy Plc. - FGD feasibility studies at Didcot & Aberthaw power stations; assessment of impact of small hydroelectric station, River Thames.
- Premier Power, Marchwood Power, AES - Power plant operational issues.
- Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM) - Aquatic ecology & thermal modelling for biomass and CCGT power stations; Benthic sampling, Blyth, Northumberland.
- Lundy Island Company / Landmark Trust - Road strengthening, Lundy Island.
- BP - Benthic sampling, Furzey Island, Poole Harbour.
- Cresswell Associates - Decommissioning studies, Dungeness & Sizewell power stations.
- US Natural Resources Defense Council - Power plant water abstraction and discharge issues, Astoria repowering project, Manhattan.
- Babtie - Assessment of fish populations, River Windrush, Oxfordshire.
- Countryside Council for Wales (CCW) - Assessment of status of shad and lamprey in Welsh rivers, assessment of status of salmon and bullhead in Welsh rivers.
- MacAlister-Elliot - Assessment of pollution incident, South Georgia.
- Onyx South Downs - Migratory salmonid issues, River Ouse, Sussex.
- Environ - Benthic survey, Brighton marina.
- Brett Aggregates - Drainage ditch construction and habitat restoration
- Severn Sands - Benthic surveys for marine aggregates
- Verdant Energy - Assessment of small-scale tidal power generation, East River, New York.
- PB Power - Prediction of fish impingement, proposed CCGT power station, Southampton.
- Michael Johnstone, solicitors - Salmon fishery issues, River Severn.
- P & O / MacAlister-Elliot - London Gateway port project, public inquiry.
- JNCC - Bespoke software for Habitat Matching.
- Hampshire Wildlife Trust - Bespoke library software system.
- MOD - Development of specialised teaching and simulation software.
- Kingscoombe estate - Planning issues linked to lake construction.
- Darwin Research Station, Galapagos Islands - Tuition on multivariate statistical analysis.
- ACTA consultancy - Bexhill-Hastings link road proposals.
- Bioscan (UK) Ltd - Brackish lagoons, freshwater lakes and river surveys.
- AmazonEco, the Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology, Operation Wallacea - Ecology & conservation projects, Peruvian Amazon.
- RSPB, Cliffe Pools, Kent - Saline lagoon invertebrate monitoring.
- E.ON - Fish & crustacean impingement monitoring.
- E.ON, Marchwood Power, Portsmouth Water, Lancaster Tissues/Sofidel - Eel & elver monitoring.